Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, January 27, 2014

Our New Design Team Members

Please welcome to Craft Your Passion 
our super new DT members...



I am a crafty person who dabbled in many crafts over the years.  My current passion is card-making and scrapbooking.  I found digital images and blogging in 2013 and haven't looked back.  I love being a part of a couple of wonderful design teams, and love to participate in weekly card-making challenges.  I'm known as Lynnpenguin in blog-land because I LOVE penguins and have a collection that numbers over 3,000 penguins and even had one beaded and sequined on my wedding dress.  



Hello, I am Erica Keller and I am from Lawrence, KS, Rock Chalk Jayhawk! I have been crafting since I was little, but really got into scrapbooking after going on a semester abroad. After finishing those scrapbooks, I had a ton of stuff left over and a co-worker's wife introduced me to stamping through the company she sold for. Every since then, I have been hooked and that was probably 8 years ago! My favorite thing about stamping is coloring! I also love the paper. I have too much of it, but continue to buy, buy, buy. When I am not crafting, I love to play trivia and read. I am a 1st grade teacher, so the kids definitely keep my on my toes. I just got married in September to my best friend Wade and we are parents to a 2 year old German Short-haired Pointer/Pug mix name named Zaine.


2 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Congrats to you both. I look forward to seeing all your creativity!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Welcome to the team,Lynn and Erica. We are delighted to have you on board and excited to see more of your creations.