Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

WELCOME to our New DT

Hi everyone ;)
As you all know now, we lost one of our DT's last week.
We needed to replace her so I come today to present to you all our new AWESOME DT in the name of...


My name is Jenniffer, but PLEASE just call me Jenn. I am married and the mother of 2 crazy kids...Jaiden (my daughter) is almost 12...going on 20. And Evan is 5 and as wild as boys come!! I grew up in a small town in Midwest Kansas and somehow made it to the big city of Saint Louis about 12 years ago. I miss the country sometimes, but would not leave the city for anything!!
I started paper crafting in 2005 with a stack of cardstock, a few patterned papers and a corner rounder. My stash and skill level have grown quite a bit since then.
I will also be in charge of doing the posts here, 
Come visit me on my blog


WELCOME TO THE GROUP JENN :)

4 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Welcome Jenn looking forward to working with you!
Hugs
Tamara

Jessica Buffa said...

Jenn, glad to meet you and looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!
:O)
Jessica

sammi said...

Welcome, Jenn! So glad to have you as part of our team!

steven harley said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Website
Information
Click Here